Check out these birthday gift ideas images:
Image by meophamman
…and now, a word from our sponsor.
Shop online for cool kids merchandise from around the globe.
Yeti magic is here for those searching for the elusive cool kids brands from past and present, as well as those looking for something new and interesting, something a bit different from the usual mass produced high street kids merchandise.
The site is a place to shop for gifts and/or spend pocket money (adults and childrens alike). Brands include Barbapapa, Moomins, Miffy and Noodolls plus some exciting new products making their debut in the UK, Elph from Japan and The Super Zeros from France.
To launch the site we are running a competition to win one of the toys from the range everyone seems to totally fall in love with – The Super Zeros. Visit the competition page to enter the competition with your idea of a perfect super zero character.
Yetimagic.co.uk sells cards, lunch and bento boxes, umbrellas, toys, tableware, stationary, washbags and more. To celebrate the launch we are offering some very competitive pricing as well as free postage on greeting cards and on orders over £65.
More brands, more products will be appearing on the site over the next few months so watch this space.
Pataphysical Art Storm
Image by fabola
‘Twas a dark and stormy Saturday afternoon at Pataphysical Studios, but the doctors braved the pouring rain and came out in droves to make art together.
We celebrated Dr. Figurine’s birthday in style, with a nice apple pie and small gifts ranging from a DVD on how to play the theremin to a handmade wooden box and stock in the Mind Shaft Society.
We all sat around our Time Machine framework and had stimulating discussions about our next pataphysical invention — as well as our many related maker art projects:
• Dr. Rindbrain demonstrated the new remote-controlled lights for the Time Machine
• Dr. Fabio had his head examined after a rough encounter with a rose bush
• Dr. Canard prepared electronic supplies for students of the City of the Future class
• Drs. Figurine and Heatshrink started building a theremin together
• Drs. Really and Canard displayed an arted-up jug of ‘pataphysical water
• Drs. Canard and Fabio used a Ouija board to reach out to the spirit of Alfred Jarry
• Dr. Rindbrain painted another pair of shoes while discussing art with Dr. Zboon
• Dr. Fabio proposed ideas for the Time Machine controller, with the Ouija board as an example
• Drs. Figurine lit up the pataphysical flag pole with El Wire
A fine time was had by all and we kept learning from each other for the greater good.
Fire in the hole!
View more ‘Pataphysical photos: www.flickr.com/photos/fabola/albums/72157623637793277
Watch ‘Pataphysical videos: vimeo.com/album/3051039
Learn more about Pataphysical Studios: pataphysics.us/