Some cool Gift Ideas images:
Pataphysical Art Storm
Image by fabola
‘Twas a dark and stormy Saturday afternoon at Pataphysical Studios, but the doctors braved the pouring rain and came out in droves to make art together.
We celebrated Dr. Figurine’s birthday in style, with a nice apple pie and small gifts ranging from a DVD on how to play the theremin to a handmade wooden box and stock in the Mind Shaft Society.
We all sat around our Time Machine framework and had stimulating discussions about our next pataphysical invention — as well as our many related maker art projects:
• Dr. Rindbrain demonstrated the new remote-controlled lights for the Time Machine
• Dr. Fabio had his head examined after a rough encounter with a rose bush
• Dr. Canard prepared electronic supplies for students of the City of the Future class
• Drs. Figurine and Heatshrink started building a theremin together
• Drs. Really and Canard displayed an arted-up jug of ‘pataphysical water
• Drs. Canard and Fabio used a Ouija board to reach out to the spirit of Alfred Jarry
• Dr. Rindbrain painted another pair of shoes while discussing art with Dr. Zboon
• Dr. Fabio proposed ideas for the Time Machine controller, with the Ouija board as an example
• Drs. Figurine lit up the pataphysical flag pole with El Wire
A fine time was had by all and we kept learning from each other for the greater good.
Fire in the hole!
View more ‘Pataphysical photos: www.flickr.com/photos/fabola/albums/72157623637793277
Watch ‘Pataphysical videos: vimeo.com/album/3051039
Learn more about Pataphysical Studios: pataphysics.us/
Surfer Girl Vickie
Image by myvirtuallady
Surf’s up! Find your own unique Summer style with Vickie and her surfboard. Surfer Girl Vickie is a fun Design for holiday and beach time. www.cafepress.com/myvirtuallady
Juice Box Gift Containers ~ 1 of 2 photos
Image by Urban Woodswalker
I save all my mom’s 64 fl oz ( 1.89 L) juice containers to make interesting gift boxes out of. Not only can I create a box of many sizes, but they often have a lingering wonderful orange or pineapple smell.
I wash with dish soap and air dry these boxes and save/ use all year long. The colorful graphics of packaging fascinates me and of course I creatively recycle everything that comes my lery, way. These are perfect for jewelry, and smaller gifts. but cut them largers and ever gifts of gloves, figurines, edible treats, etc can be encased inside. The boxes are extremely sturdy, and also suitable for shipping through the mail. Best of all, they can be Reused over and over …just change the gift tags. No tape is needed to see these containers!
See next photo for more information…..