Check out these Gift Ideas images:
Lily of the Valley Absolute Perfume Oil ~ Aromatherapy Essential Oils ~ Bridal Perfume
Image by Naomi King
All Natural Pure White Lily Absolute Perfume Oil ~ Bouquet of Lily of the Valley Perfume ~ No Additives, Alcohol, Fillers or Chemicals ~ Pure and Organic
* Use as a natural perfume.
* Add a few drops to moisturizing creams daily for face and body.
* Add a few drops to pure bottled water and use as a daily facial toner and astringent.
* Use a few drops in bath water for a luxurious beauty treatment.
* Excellent for meditation and massage therapy ~ calming and soothing.
* NOTE ~ For External Use Only.
*** Special Note: This is pure White Lily Oil Essential with just the right touch of a portion and balance of added Pure Lily of the Valley Essential Oil. Creating the perfect "Bouquet of Lily of the Valley Fragrance".
Beneficial for cleansing and refreshing dry, sensitive skin. Useful for all skin types. Keeps skin looking clean and fresh. Rich in natural polyphenols ~ for youthful radiance and beautiful skin. Protects skin from cell damage, increases circulation promoting healthy radiant skin. Nourishes the skin and helps to retain moisture. It has natural antibacterial, antiseptic, and astringent properties.
Lily is unique among most aromatherapy oils. The evocative and divine nature of the lily delivers tangible benefits in aromatherapy, cosmetic and aesthetic applications. Soothing and balancing a fragrance every woman loves. It is an aroma and beauty secret that has endured over the centuries and will never go out of style. Each bottle has been selected for notes of both medium and light fragrance, mixed and bottled for the perfect tone and bouquet. This is an affordable luxury that I take pride in bringing to my customers. To enjoy in Health Love and Beauty.
Size: 1 ~ 7ml Bottle
Also available in Jasmine, Jasmine/Rose and Rose.
This makes an excellent gift for any occasion. Extremely popular for Brides and Bridesmaids gifts.
Pataphysical Art Storm
Image by fabola
‘Twas a dark and stormy Saturday afternoon at Pataphysical Studios, but the doctors braved the pouring rain and came out in droves to make art together.
We celebrated Dr. Figurine’s birthday in style, with a nice apple pie and small gifts ranging from a DVD on how to play the theremin to a handmade wooden box and stock in the Mind Shaft Society.
We all sat around our Time Machine framework and had stimulating discussions about our next pataphysical invention — as well as our many related maker art projects:
• Dr. Rindbrain demonstrated the new remote-controlled lights for the Time Machine
• Dr. Fabio had his head examined after a rough encounter with a rose bush
• Dr. Canard prepared electronic supplies for students of the City of the Future class
• Drs. Figurine and Heatshrink started building a theremin together
• Drs. Really and Canard displayed an arted-up jug of ‘pataphysical water
• Drs. Canard and Fabio used a Ouija board to reach out to the spirit of Alfred Jarry
• Dr. Rindbrain painted another pair of shoes while discussing art with Dr. Zboon
• Dr. Fabio proposed ideas for the Time Machine controller, with the Ouija board as an example
• Drs. Figurine lit up the pataphysical flag pole with El Wire
A fine time was had by all and we kept learning from each other for the greater good.
Fire in the hole!
View more ‘Pataphysical photos: www.flickr.com/photos/fabola/albums/72157623637793277
Watch ‘Pataphysical videos: vimeo.com/album/3051039
Learn more about Pataphysical Studios: pataphysics.us/
another garland module variation: Cologne Cathedral
Image by Hans-Werner Guth
Thanks again! Francis Ow’s garland design allows ‘weaving’ in your down ideas.
8 modules 20x20cm thin gift paper.